Every Wedding or Event should be
Vibrant, Individual and Personal!
VIP Weddings began as a small family business in Ballina, Co Mayo, providing chair covers and backdrops locally. We are now proudly known as one of the biggest and most experienced Wedding Styling businesses in the West, run by Eilish & her team.
Wanting to make the whole process as stress-free as possible for our couples, we pride ourselves on our couple-focused service, and high quality product, ensuring you get the fairytale styling that you envision, from qualified and experienced professionals.
Bouquets, Buttonholes & Fresh Flowers
Church & Ceremony Styling
Backdrops & Room Draping
Specially designed & built props for your theme
Flower Crown Parties for Hens or Groups
What makes VIP Weddings different?
We are unique, because YOU are unique!
- We don’t sell standard packages, which allows you the freedom to build your own unique styling to suit your tastes and budget, and ensuring no two weddings are ever the same. We listen to what YOU want and go from there
- We offer exclusivity of date meaning we only take one styling booking for your date, so that our VIP couples get the full attention to detail and commitment they deserve on their day
- VIP Weddings is a ‘One Stop Shop‘ with everything you need from your Bridal flowers to your evening reception, so not only can we help your theme to flow throughout your full day’s decor, but it allows you to make the most economical and efficient use of of your budget and time
- We are the only company who can create a fully bespoke styling in the Northwest, from handwritten signage or tableplans to specially designed and made props
- We offer a free on-site consultation as part of your booking
- Only taking one booking per date means we can allow you the flexibility to amend or update your booking up to ten weeks before your wedding date should we get new stock or your style changes somewhat from your original choice
Once you decide on the style of your event, we will help you to design and style a wedding that your guests will talk about for years, taking care of the setup and ensuring all the finer details your venue décor are faultless