Do you do packages?
We don’t generally sell pre-set packages as we believe that every wedding is completely unique. We listen to your suggestions and what you envision for your dream day, and we tailor a styling package unique to you, to suit your needs, tastes and budget and venue.
By giving us an idea of the style you like, and your venues when you enquire, we can filter out what wont physically work in your venues and send you an itemised list of options for you to choose from
However, to make it as easy and stress-free as possible for couples with busy lifestyles we have put together just one pre-set package with multiple choices to suit most colour schemes, styles and venues. More information on our Intimate Wedding Styling Package
How long does a styling set up take?
Depending on the size of an order, set-up’s can take anything from 2 hours up to 12 hours for a team. Where possible, on larger set-ups, we may try to begin setting up the day before an event, and sometimes may even request that we have to.
It is important that you let VIP Weddings know of any changes such as funerals or occasions happening in a church, or events in a venue as we may need to adjust our set-up plan.
How do we go about booking VIP Weddings?
We only take one styling booking per date so that we can give our couples the full VIP attention they deserve on their special day, so check your date for availability as soon as you know it.
If you think VIP Weddings is right for you, you can save the date with a €200 date deposit. 50% of the balance, or the cost of any fresh flowers (whichever is greater) is then due 10 weeks prior to the date when we finalise all details, with the balance due/cleared on or before the day.
We can also cater for smaller orders of Bridal Party flowers only, certain backdrop hires etc, if you are doing your own wedding DIY
Is there a delivery charge?
Delivery differs on each order depending on distance, overall spend, number of journeys etc. We do however always try to keep delivery costs to a minimum to reduce costs for you, with most styling orders qualifying for free delivery
Do you hire items for DIY set-ups?
We no longer hire items individually as they tend to get broken/left behind, so in the interest of making sure all our prospective couples get what they have booked, and also that our products are set up properly and look their best on your special day, we only hire items we transport/set up/collect ourselves.
Can we bring items from the Ceremony to the Reception?
No unfortunately we cannot allow others to transport/set up/collect our own props or items. If some items are required for the reception we can try to arrange this, but in some circumstances it may incur an additional charge. This is assessed on a case by case basis depending on location, proximity etc. In some instances small amounts of flowers may be moved from Ceremony to Reception by the client themselves or nominated person.
Why choose VIP Weddings?
- VIP Weddings is a ‘One Stop Shop’ with everything you need throughout your wedding planning journey. From flower-crown hen parties, to bouquet preservation after your wedding, as well as personal service and a top quality styling on the day itself. We can look after your Bridal flowers, ceremony styling and reception decor, so not only can we help your theme or style flow coherently throughout your full day, but it allows you to make the most economical and efficient use of of your budget and time working with one supplier.
- We only take one styling booking per date so that we can be on-site the day of your wedding, ensuring you have the stress-free and enjoyable day our VIP couples deserve
- We don’t sell standard packages, which allows you the freedom to tailor your own unique package to suit your tastes and budget, and ensuring no two weddings are ever the same
- We are the only company who can create a fully customised, personalised and specially designed styling in the West, from handwritten signage or table-plans to specially built themed props
- As part of your booking we offer a free consultation at your church or venue so we can discuss all your options and you can visualise how your styling will look, and you can get to know us before the big day
- Only taking one styling booking per date gives you the flexibility to amend or update your booking nearer your wedding date should we get new stock or your style changes somewhat from your original choice as all stock is available to you