Do you do packages?
We dont sell pre-set packages as we believe that every every wedding is completely unique, so we tailor a styling package unique to you, to suit your needs, tastes and budget and venue. This is why we offer an obligation-free consulatation so that we can discuss your needs and tastes in person.
How long does a styling set up take?
Depending on the size of an order, set-up’s can take anything from 2 hours up to 12 hours for a team. Where possible on large set-ups we may try to begin setting up the day before an event, and sometimes may even request that we have to.
It is important that you let VIP Weddings know of any changes such as funerals or occassions happening in a church, or events in a venue as we may need to adjust our set-up plan.
How do we go about booking VIP Weddings?
We only take one styling booking per date so that we can give our couples the full VIP attention they deserve on their special day, so check your date for availability as soon as you know it.
If you think VIP Weddings is right for you, you can save the date with a €150 date deposit. 50% of the balance, or the cost of any fresh flowers (whichever is greater) is then due 8 weeks prior to the date, with the balance due/cleared on or before the day.
Is there a delivery charge?
We offer free delivery on any order over €300 within a 20km radius of Ballina, Mayo, where we are based. Delivery is free over €500 within a 50km radius.
Orders under the amount, or of further distance may incur additional delivery charges, but are assessed on an individual basis.
Do you hire items for DIY set-ups?
We no longer hire items individually as they tend to get broken/left behind/forgotten, so in the interest of making sure all our prospective couples get what they have booked, and also that our products are set up properly and look their best on your special day, we only hire items we transport/set up/collect ourselves.
Can we bring items from the Ceremony to the Reception?
No unfortunately we cannot allow others to transport/set up/collect our items. If some items are required for the reception venue we can arrange this, but in some circumstances it may incur an additonal charge, but this is assessed on an individual basis depending on location/proximity etc.
Why choose VIP Weddings?
- We only take one styling booking per date so that all out couples and Clients get the full VIP attention and commitment they deserve
- We are the only company who can create a fully customised and bespoke styling in the Northwest, from handwritten signage or tableplans to specially designed and made props
- VIP Weddings is a ‘One Stop Shop’ with everything you need from your Bridal flowers to your evening reception, so not only can we help your theme to flow throughout your full day’s decor, but it allows you to make the most economical and efficient use of of your budget without multiple delivery charges
- We dont sell standard packages, which allows you the freedom to build your own unique package to suit your tastes and budget, and ensuring no two weddings are ever the same
- We offer an obligation-free consultation to couples and clients within a one hour drive of our base in Ballina, Mayo, so we can discuss all your options and you can get to know us without any pressure to book
- Only taking one booking per date means we can allow you the flexibility to amend or update your booking nearer your wedding date should we get new stock or your style changes somewhat from your original choice